Find out how you can increase your focus, engagement, and productivity; Enabling you to thrive at work.
Take time out from your busy life and let me help you to feel strong, confident and in control of your professional role. Think of me as your confidential sounding board, An opportunity to pull apart a problem and find a workable solution.
Supervision encompasses three key areas within the workplace.
- The Administrative function – This looks at your accountability around company policies, protocols, ethics and standards within your work environment.
- Workload management / Time management
- Performance delivery / Skills development
- Effective communication
- Conflict resolution
- The Educative function – Your ongoing professional skill development
- Identifying skills, personal drivers, and goals
- Authenticity at work
- Barriers to professional growth
- The Supportive function – Tends to the more personal relationship, ensuring that you are supported in areas such as;
- Emotional intelligence (self-awareness, self-management, and relationships with others)
- Feelings of stress, Anxiety, low-mood or anger at work
- Assertiveness / Self-confidence
We talk a lot about physical Health & Safety in the business sector, however, there is a gap in how we support mental wellbeing. The reality is 1 in 5 New Zealanders will experience a mental illness this year and often work-related stresses can be eliminated through regular Supervision… Think of me as a confidential sounding board; an opportunity to pull apart a problem and find a workable solution. Through reflection comes learning and growth.
My approach is reflective in nature with an added focus on a solution or strength-based practice. What that means in real terms is that I listen… A lot… and I ask plenty of questions so I can understand the ‘why’. More often than not this process also provides us with the solution.
I am known to be a very practical, solutions-focused person with the necessary knowledge to offer specific business advice when wanted. I’m told that I have a bubbly and lighthearted nature but I may challenge your mindset and daily work practice, as we explore how you interact with others. I hope that you would find my approach relaxed and enriching, but not always ‘easy’.
Employers or Leaders at Work
If you are a leader, there is a wonderful opportunity to provide the right level of support for your people.
A recent Harvard Business Review study found that happy employees have;
- On average, 31% higher productivity
- Their sales are 37% higher
- And their creativity is 3x higher
Conversely mentally unwell employees showed significantly;
- Higher levels of sick leave
- Workplace conflict
- And personal grievance
The opportunity to increase workplace well-being while also increasing productivity seems almost too good to be true yet the statistics can’t be denied.
I offer an obligation free initial consultation so we both feel comfortable that we can work together. Supervision can be carried out in person, over the phone or via Skype. I look forward to hearing from you when you feel ready for better workplace performance.
email@example.com | +64 22 600 3658 | Skype: ginamunro